1ST QUARTER CHECK-IN [Makers Monday Motivation 4.2.18]
And just like that, we’re a quarter of the way through 2018…
This is a perfect week to take a few moments to check in with yourself and see how you are doing so far this year.
Remember those goals you set back in January?
How are they going?
If you are anything like me, “life” happened over the last three months and things you didn’t anticipate have come up causing some of your goals to be put on the back-burner, others to be forgotten all together, and new ones suddenly become top of mind.
That’s why it’s so good to do quarterly check-ins so you can remember what you wanted to accomplish, re-calibrate where plans have changed, and get back on track to make this a year where you truly move your goals and dreams forward.
As the April showers begin and the spring flowers start to push their way up through the dead leaves of winter, this week’s Monday Motivation is simply a reminder to help you tend to your dreams and give them the extra care they need so they bloom in the months ahead.
- Review your goals for the year. (Or if you didn’t write any in January...now is a great time to start!)
- How are you doing on your goals? Have you made progress on any of them? Have you completed any?
- Has anything happened in the last three months that has caused your priorities and goals for the year to shift?
- How are you feeling about your productivity so far this year?
- Update your goals to reflect any changes you may have now that the first quarter is complete.
- Prioritize your goals and start working on the one that is the most important to you.
- Take action and start! If your goals feel too overwhelming, try breaking them down into smaller tasks and schedule the time to work on those activities.
- Find a friend to share your goals with and ask them to help keep you accountable.
You’re goals and dreams are too important to not act on and I’m so excited to see you bring them to life in the months ahead. If you’re needing some help prioritizing where to start, or not sure how to break down your goals into actionable steps, I’d love to work with you, schedule a free 30 min intro coaching phone-session.
We’re in this together,